Spring Election - Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Polling Place For Elections: Sherry Town Hall, 9285 Second St., Milladore
Polling Place Hours: 7:00 A.M. To 8:00 P.M.
Photo ID Required
See This Website for More Information about Obtaining a Photo ID
Wisconsin Voter Information Website - check out your Voting Information; update your information; complete Voter Registration or Absentee Request online or to print form and mail; Military Personnel can request Absentee Ballots online.
Election and Voting Information for Town of Sherry
The Spring Election will be held on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 See information about Absentee Voting below, and/or under "Notices" on the Home Page under "News and Notices."
If you didn't find it in MyVote - https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/
Here are Additional Resources:
Wisconsin Elections Commission Forms (WEC):
- To request an absentee ballot; EL-121 Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-english
- To register to vote; EL-131 Form: http://www.elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-fillable
- To run for office, General information for local government candidacy: http://elections.wi.gov/elections-voting/candidates/local
- http://ethics.wi.gov/forms/ETHCF-01 - Registration Statement
- http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-162 - Declaration of Candidacy