Spring Primary - Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Spring Election - Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Polling Place For Elections: Sherry Town Hall, 9285 Second St., Milladore
Polling Place Hours: 7:00 A.M. To 8:00 P.M.
Photo ID Required
See This Website for More Information about Obtaining a Photo ID
Wisconsin Voter Information Website - check out your Voting Information; update your information; complete Voter Registration or Absentee Request online or to print form and mail; Military Personnel can request Absentee Ballots online.
Election and Voting Information for Town of Sherry
The next scheduled election is the 2017 Spring Primary, on February 21, 2017. See the Type E Notice for Absentee Voting under "Notices" on the Home Page under "News and Notices."
The Spring Election will be held on Tuesday, April 4, 2017
More information to come.
If you didn't find it in MyVote - https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/
Here are Additional Resources:
Wisconsin Elections Commission Forms (WEC):
- To request an absentee ballot; EL-121 Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-english
- To register to vote; EL-131 Form: http://www.elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-fillable
- To run for office, General information for local government candidacy: http://elections.wi.gov/elections-voting/candidates/local
- http://ethics.wi.gov/forms/ETHCF-01 - Registration Statement
- http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-162 - Declaration of Candidacy