Fall General Election - November 6, 2018
Polling Place For Elections: Sherry Town Hall, 9285 Second St., Milladore
Polling Place Hours: 7:00 A.M. To 8:00 P.M.
Photo ID Required
See This Website for More Information about Obtaining a Photo ID
Wisconsin Voter Information Website - Complete your Voter Registration, check out your Voting Information; update your information; or complete an Absentee Request online or to print the form and mail it; Military Personnel can also request Absentee Ballots online.
Election and Voting Information for Town of Sherry
The General Election will be on Tuesday, November 6, 2018. Absentee Voting information will be posted soon.
REMEMBER - YOU CAN REGISTER TO VOTE and REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT THROUGH "My Vote - Wisconsin" http://myvote.wi.gov/
If you didn't find it in MyVote - http://myvote.wi.gov/
Here are Additional Resources:
Wisconsin Elections Commission Forms (WEC):
- To request an absentee ballot; EL-121 Form: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-english
- To register to vote; EL-131 Form: https://www.elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-fillable
- To run for office, General information for local government candidacy: CampaignFinanceOverview_LocalCandidates
- CF-1 Registration Statement - Registration Statement
- EL 162 - Declaration of Candidacy