2019 Spring Primary - February 19, 2019 -
STEVENS POINT SCHOOL DISTRICT RESIDENTS ONLY - the polling place for Stevens Point School District voters will be at the Village of Milladore office, located at 120 Main St., Milladore. THIS ELECTION ONLY.
NO SPRING PRIMARY FOR RESIDENTS LIVING IN THE AUBURNDALE OR WISCONSIN RAPIDS SCHOOL DISTRICTS.
2019 Spring Election - April 2, 2019
2020 Spring Primary - February 18, 2020 (if needed)
2020 Spring Election and Presidential Preference Primary - April 7, 2020
Polling Place For Elections:
Feb. 19, 2019 Spring Primary only - Residents of Stevens Point School District - Village of Milladore Office, 120 Main St., Milladore, WI
All other Elections: Sherry Town Hall, 9285 Second St., Milladore
Polling Place Hours: 7:00 A.M. To 8:00 P.M.
Photo ID Required
See This Website for More Information about Obtaining a Photo ID
Wisconsin Voter Information Website - Complete your Voter Registration, check out your Voting Information; update your information; or complete an Absentee Request online or to print the form and mail it; Military Personnel can also request Absentee Ballots online.
Election and Voting Information for Town of Sherry
Absentee Ballot and In-Person Absentee Voting information will be posted here when it is closer to the next election.
REMEMBER - YOU CAN REGISTER TO VOTE and REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT THROUGH "My Vote - Wisconsin" http://myvote.wi.gov/
If you didn't find it in MyVote - http://myvote.wi.gov/
Here are Additional Resources:
Wisconsin Elections Commission Forms (WEC):
- To request an absentee ballot; EL-121 Form: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-english
- To register to vote; EL-131 Form: https://www.elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-fillable
- To run for office, General information for local government candidacy: CampaignFinanceOverview_LocalCandidates - Rev. Nov. 2018
- CF-1_Registration_Statement (1) - Registration Statement
- EL 162 - Declaration of Candidacy