Polling Place For Elections:
Sherry Town Hall, 9285 Second St., Milladore (located in Sherry)
Polling Place Hours: 7:00 A.M. To 8:00 P.M.
Photo ID Required
See This Website for More Information about Obtaining a Photo ID
Wisconsin Voter Information Website - Complete your Voter Registration, check out your Voting Information; update your information; or complete an Absentee Request online or to print the form and mail it; Military Personnel can also request Absentee Ballots online.
If you didn't find it in MyVote - http://myvote.wi.gov/
Here are Additional Resources:
Wisconsin Elections Commission Forms (WEC):
- To request an absentee ballot; EL-121 Form: El - 121 Application for Absentee Ballot 2020-Fillable.pdf
- To register to vote; EL-131 Form: El-131-Voter Registration App_Fillable-REV 2020-06.pdf
- To run for office, General information for local government candidacy: CampaignFinanceOverview_LocalCandidates - Rev. Nov. 2018
- CF-1_Registration_Statement (1) - Registration Statement
- EL 162 - Declaration of Candidacy