2019 Spring Primary - February 19, 2019 (if needed)
2019 Spring Election - April 2, 2019
2020 Spring Primary - February 18, 2020 (if needed)
2020 Spring Election and Presidential Preference Primary - April 7, 2020
Polling Place For Elections: Sherry Town Hall, 9285 Second St., Milladore
Polling Place Hours: 7:00 A.M. To 8:00 P.M.
Photo ID Required
See This Website for More Information about Obtaining a Photo ID
Wisconsin Voter Information Website - Complete your Voter Registration, check out your Voting Information; update your information; or complete an Absentee Request online or to print the form and mail it; Military Personnel can also request Absentee Ballots online.
Election and Voting Information for Town of Sherry
Absentee Ballot and In-Person Absentee Voting information will be posted here when it is closer to the next election.
REMEMBER - YOU CAN REGISTER TO VOTE and REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT THROUGH "My Vote - Wisconsin" http://myvote.wi.gov/
If you didn't find it in MyVote - http://myvote.wi.gov/
Here are Additional Resources:
Wisconsin Elections Commission Forms (WEC):
- To request an absentee ballot; EL-121 Form: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-english
- To register to vote; EL-131 Form: https://www.elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-fillable
- To run for office, General information for local government candidacy: CampaignFinanceOverview_LocalCandidates - Rev. Nov. 2018
- CF-1_Registration_Statement (1) - Registration Statement
- EL 162 - Declaration of Candidacy