Solid Waste Dumpster at the Recycling Center
The cost for non-compliance will affect all taxpayers.
If you have questions, please contact your Town Board.
SHERRY TOWN BOARD
MILLADORE TOWN BOARD
Phone: (608) 807-8090
Phone: (715) 652-3612
Phone: (715) 305-5444
Phone: (715) 652-3210
|Edwin Hetze, Sr.
Phone: (715) 457-6475
Phone: (715) 652-2500
The State of Wisconsin requires, by law, all residents to recycle. Not only is it good for the environment, it is good for the economy and creates jobs. Please do your part to keep our towns clean.
The Sherry/Milladore Recycling Center is located at 4179 Maple Road, Milladore. This is approx. 3/4 of a mile west of County Road F on Maple Road and is open every Saturday, except major holidays. Hours are 8:00am to 1:00pm. The recycling center is funded by grants from the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources and the Towns of Sherry and Milladore. It is open to all residents in these towns
We are now working with Advanced Disposal Inc. One of the biggest changes is that your recycling may now be comingled.
The recycling center accepts at no charge:
- ALUMINUM CANS—Includes used beverage cans only. No foil or food containers.
- CONTAINER GLASS—Includes clear, brown, green and blue container glass only. Glass should be clean. GLASS DOES NOT include ceramic cups, dishes, ovenware, plate glass, safety and window glass, heat-resident glass such as Pyrex, light bulbs, mirrors, lead-based glass such as crystal.
- TIN CANS—Includes metal cans, bi-metal cans and steel containers which must be clean. Cut out end can be secured inside can.
- PLASTIC CONTAINERS—Includes only food and beverage bottles and containers marked with the #1 through #7 recycling emblem. Includes aseptic packaging such as juice boxes and soup broth containers. DOES NOT INCLUDE motor oil bottles, plastic bags, Styrofoam cups or containers and packaging peanuts.
- MIXED PAPER PRODUCTS—Includes all grades of papers including white, colored, ledger, shiny, coated, carbonless , envelopes—including windowed, labeled and craft; newspaper, magazines, phone books, computer print out paper, glued pads, and tablets, file folders, post-it notes, spiral notebooks, cereal boxes, shoe boxes, paper grocery bags, beverage cartons. Can include paper clips and staples. DOES NOT INCLUDE waxed paper, hand towels, napkins or paper plates.
- CORRUGATED CARDBOARD
Includes clean corrugated cardboard only. DOES NOT INCLUDE waxed cardboard.
The recycling center may charge for a small fee:
- Computers and Monitors
There is also a dumpster available at the site to dispose of household garbage. All items must be placed in a bag purchased at the recycling center. These bags cost $1.50 each.
All items must be dropped off during business hours. All plastics, glass and cans should be clean with caps off.
2018 White Good Recycling Day
Important!! Postcards will be mailed - you must show this Postcard to Drop-Off Appliances/TV's/Computers
DATES TO BE DETERMINED
Town Of Sherry & Milladore And Village Of Milladore Residents Only
Appliances and other scrap metals will be accepted these two days at Sherry-Milladore Recycling Center. Will accept refrigerators, stoves, microwaves, water heaters, washers, dryers, and other recyclable materials. No furniture will be accepted. Batteries (not cracked or leaking), TV's and computers are accepted weekly for a charge.